Miss Robyn D
- Acrobatic Arts certified
- CPR and First-Aid Level C certified
- Doctor of Chiropractic
- Acupuncture and Smart Tools certified
- Level 1 Jazz, Tap, and Acrobatic Arts exams
- Certified in ballet, jazz, contemporary, and is a certified RAD teacher.
- Member of CDTA
- Two Bachelor degrees from the University of Regina and pursuing her Master’s degree; a performance degree with a double major in Dance and Drama, and an Arts Education degree in dance and drama.
- Globe Theatre School and Community Engagement Coordinator
- Acrobatic Arts module 1 & 2
- Aerial and back handspring certificate
- 3rd year Psychology student at the U of R.
- Entering her 5th year with KCD
- Completion of her Intermediate CDTA Tap Certificate and Advanced CDTA Jazz Certificate
- SCA Pom Certification, Respect in Sport, Concussion Protocol training
- Taught many classes for all ages, including tap, jazz, lyrical, ballet, and musical theatre.
- Bachelor of Education
- Bachelor of English
- Teaching at KCD for 6 years
- Trained in Regina, starting at age 5
- Former CFL Cheerleader
- Successful completion of Advanced 1 Ballet exam in both RAD and Cecchetti; training and teacher training in Ballet, Repertoire, Pointe, Pas de deux, Lyrical, Jazz, Modern, Contemporary.
- Guest trained with Alberta Ballet, Ballet Jorgen, Atlantic Ballet, and Alvin Alley in NYC.
- Bachelor of Education (Secondary)
- Currently completing a Certification of Reconciliation Studies at the FNU.
- Certified Saskatchewan Cheer Association Dance Coach, Sports First Aid, Concussion Protocol, Respect in Sport, and Progressing Ballet Technique
- 4th year of teaching at KCD!
Miss Robin K.
- Grew up dancing at Kids Can Dance
- Completed her training for ADAPT Syllabus year 2
- Bachelor of Social Work
- ASSIST Training
- Loves cats and coffee
- Currently enrolled in Bachelor of Arts Education
- Attended the School of Contemporary Dancers and the University of Winnipeg
- Attended the Carret Dance Conservatory in Toronto
- Trained at Ballet concierto/Dance Ink/Watrous School of Dance/Ballet Jorgen
- Wilderness First Aid and CPR certified
- Completed Level 2 Acrobatic Arts Exam
- Completed Junior 3 ADAPT Tap Exam
- CPR and First Aid certified
- Senior Dancer at Kids Can Dance
- Currently in 3rd year of Social Work
- Completed 2nd year of ADAPT Teacher Training School
- Certified Dance Assistant from Canada’s National Academy of Dance
- First Aid and CPR, Mental Health First Aid certifications.
- Artistic Director
- Owner of Kids Can Dance
- Bachelor of Education (Middle Years)
- Diploma in Christian Ministry with Internship with Distinction
- Advanced CDTA Jazz exam complete
- Module 1 Acrobatic Arts Certified
- First Aid, CPR, Concussion Training, Respect in Sport
- Level 1 Saskatchewan Cheerleading Association Training